In order to support the coordination of endangered plant conservation in Switzerland and to enable a clearer overview of ongoing conservation actions, CPS maintains a database with information on 142 species. The database, to which further priority species will be added to in time, informs on:
- the current area of distribution
- existing and planned actions
- existing and planned in situ measures
- existing ex situ cultures
- bibliographic references
see Database *
* Within the database, please use the function „back“; to exit the database, close the window.
Thank you for your further help in keeping the database up to date: additional information can be given directly to the CPS secretariat.